Be Part of Our Success and a Growing Team!
In a short time RR Racing has become a leader in Lexus performance parts market. We were the first to release a tune for Lexus ISF ECU and the first to introduce a commercial supercharger kit. We earned market reputation of quality and value. As a result, RR Racing is growing fast with more exciting projects in the works and more planned!
To support our growth and new projects, we are constantly looking for people who are passionate about engineering, making, and selling innovative automotive performance products. We offer flexible and team friendly working environment in our facility in Exton Pennsylvania. To qualified employees, we even offer employee ownership through option and stock grants. Please contact us if you would like to work for the most exciting automotive performance and motorsports company in US.
Automotive Calibration and Tuning Engineer
We are looking for engineers and/or software developers with experience with ECU technologies. The required skills and knowledge are as follows:
- Experience programming and calibrating modern Engine Control Computers (ECU/ECM). Ideally, ECU calibrators who have experience with DENSO ECU technologies in general and desirably with Lexus/Toyota ECUs, or/and with Porsche engine calibration.
- Hardware and software processor engineering and programming knowledge.
- Familiarity with ECU definition/mapping backward engineering processes.
- Highly desired experience with automotive performance tuning and engine management optimization.
- Experience with definitions/calibration software tools such as WinOLS, HP Tuners, and Dimsport.
This position is open for either part time/remote or on-site full time. Compensation and rate dependent on experience.
We are looking for salespeople to work on-site at our facility in Exton, PA and help us selling our products to end customers and prospective dealers. The main qualification we seek are as follows:
- Some technical knowledge of the automotive aftermarket parts including brake systems, exhaust, intake, engine management, powertrain, etc.
- Experience selling on-line through social media and automotive forums.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Prior sales experience in the aftermarket automotive field.
- Ability to develop simple graphics using PC graphics software such as Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator for publishing promotional advertisements and other social media posts.
We are always looking for the best automotive mechanics to join our team. If you are passionate about motorsports and upgrading cars for better performance, we offer many opportunities to work with state-of-the-art. Automotive Technician will be responsible for the following areas:
- Installations of performance products on our customer cars
- Light repair work
- Ensuring quality work
- Bring new tools, ideas and methodologies to our company
- Work on research and development projects and our company’s vehicles
Qualifications include the following:
- Five (5) years of experience working as a technician in the automotive aftermarket space
- Knowledge of automotive service and maintenance
- Familiarity with wiring and electronics, engine management, light fabrication and installation of aftermarket parts and accessories
- Should be energetic with high work ethics
- Expertise with Porsche and Toyota/Lexus is a plus
We are currently looking for an automotive fabricator to join our team. You’ll be working with the engineering team in product development and also various installs of RR Racing products on customers cars from all over the country. With the growing demand and new product launches we are looking to fill this position quickly.
From simple installs like intakes and exhausts. Leading into coilovers, air ride and lastly superchargers!
Qualifications for this position will include:
- Automotive mechanical experience
- Aftermarket Knowledge
- Welding Experience (TIG & MIG)
- Strong Proven Work Ethic
- Self Motivated & Accurate
If you feel you meet these credentials, we want to hear from you!
Competitive Pay, vacation/personal time off, and health insurance are offered through us. We’re looking forward to you joining our growing team!
Assembly and Shipping Associate
This is an entry level position to help with assembling, packaging and shipping of our products, organizing inventory, as well as general help around the shop. This is a great way to learn and get experience with a large variety of work activities related to motorsports and automotive performance. We offer a very competitive pay, vacation and personal time off, health insurance, and a very friendly and flexible work environment.
- Some mechanical ability to assemble products
- Ability to work with computers to ship orders (print labels and update the order system)
- Basic knowledge of inventory control
- Willingness to work hard and follow directions
- Understanding of after-market car parts — being passionate about cars
If you feel you are qualified, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org , or call (484) 756-1777.